loadbee GmbH has been an established and continuously growing software company for ten years, with headquarters in Echterdingen near Stuttgart and subsidiaries in the USA and Canada.
The core product is the cloud-based software platform of the same name for the cross-channel distribution of product information crucial to purchasing. Retailers and manufacturers of branded products from various industries are connected to the loadbee platform worldwide.
In this way, the loadbee platform efficiently provides end customers with complete product data every day.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for you as soon as possible:
Product Management | Full-time
Product Manager / Product Owner SaaS (m/f/d)
- You will take responsibility for defined sub-products of our B2B SaaS solution and thus ensure strategic coordination and further development within the product life cycle.
- You will work with the management team on product roadmaps including the further development of the product strategy and present these to all stakeholders.
- You will analyse customer requirements, collect and prioritise customer feedback and support the entire release process for new product features.
- You work closely with the agile development team and form the communication interface between management, sales and software development.
- As part of the market analysis, you will recognise and define the value of our solution.
- You will assume project responsibility for the introduction of new functions, interfaces and tools or system versions.
- You will establish meaningful KPIs and data-driven analyses/reporting
- You have a degree in the field of IT, economics or an equivalent education.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a product manager or product owner, ideally in a SaaS environment
- You bring a good technical understanding and experience in agile software development.
- You have the ability to work in a team as well as independently and proactively.
- You bring strong communication skills and a pronounced customer orientation.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- A responsible and diversified job
- An attractive working environment in an innovative company with an international customer base
- An attractive, performance-based compensation package
- A full-time position with flexible working hours, in an unlimited permanent position.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Send us your application now to email@example.com.
We guarantee prompt feedback and absolute discretion.
The data privacy guidelines of loadbee GmbH apply.