loadbee GmbH has been an established and continuously growing software company for ten years, with headquarters in Echterdingen near Stuttgart and subsidiaries in the USA and Canada.
The core product is the cloud-based software platform of the same name for the cross-channel distribution of product information crucial to purchasing. Retailers and manufacturers of branded products from various industries are connected to the loadbee platform worldwide.
In this way, the loadbee platform efficiently provides end customers with complete product data every day.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for you as soon as possible:
Support | Full-time
Customer Support Manager (m/f/d)
- You support the team in the onboarding of our new customers
- You will analyze, classify and process customer inquiries (1st and 2nd level)
- You are responsible for the technical administration of customer accounts
- You further develop customer FAQs
- Online trainings for customers are carried out by you
- You communicate with customers by phone, e-mail and web conferences
- Completed studies or completed commercial or technical training
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in customer service in the IT environment
- Internet and e-commerce topics interest and inspire you
- You have a strong customer and service orientation as well as technical understanding
- You are characterized by a high level of commitment, teamwork, organizational and communication skills
- You speak fluent German and English, and ideally other foreign languages
- A responsible and diversified job
- An attractive working environment in an innovative company with an international customer base
- An attractive, performance-based compensation package
- A full-time position with flexible working hours, in an unlimited permanent position.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Send us your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We guarantee prompt feedback and absolute discretion.
The data privacy guidelines of loadbee GmbH apply.