loadbee GmbH has been an established and continuously growing software company for ten years, with headquarters in Echterdingen near Stuttgart and subsidiaries in the USA and Canada.
The core product is the cloud-based software platform of the same name for the cross-channel distribution of product information crucial to purchasing. Retailers and manufacturers of branded products from various industries are connected to the loadbee platform worldwide.
In this way, the loadbee platform efficiently provides end customers with complete product data every day.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for you as soon as possible:
Development | Full-time
UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
- Creating customer-focused UX concepts and UI designs for the Loadbee platform and related digital products, including through userflows, low and mid-fidelity wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
- Eliciting, understanding and shaping product requirements - together with the agile product team of PM, UX, Dev and various internal and external stakeholders - taking into account overarching KPI.
- The agile further development and implementation of product requirements by means of UX concepts and UI designs using Figma, Confluence and other tools.
- The maintenance and further development of the Loadbee style guide and component library.
- The consultation, support and close cooperation in the product team regarding UX and UI principles and best practices.
- The accompanying, qualitative assessment of the sprint goals with regard to UX and UI metrics, taking into account higher-level KPI by means of feedback.
- You have a degree or training in interface design, media design, communication design or a comparable qualification.
- You have at least 2 years' experience as a UI/UX designer and a strong understanding of interaction design, information architecture and user-centred design principles in the field of software development.
- You take a data-driven approach to conducting user research & usability testing.
- You have the proven ability to think creatively and innovatively when solving design tasks.
- The confident use of design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite or other relevant design software comes naturally to you.
- The ability to work in a team as well as a sense of responsibility and quality are important to you.
- You cultivate an independent, analytical and structured way of working.
- Good command of written and spoken German and English, other foreign languages would be an advantage.
- A responsible and diversified job
- An attractive working environment in an innovative company with an international customer base
- An attractive, performance-based compensation package
- A full-time position with flexible working hours, in an unlimited permanent position.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Send us your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We guarantee prompt feedback and absolute discretion.
The data privacy guidelines of loadbee GmbH apply.