loadbee GmbH has been an established and continuously growing software company for ten years, with headquarters in Echterdingen near Stuttgart and subsidiaries in the USA and Canada.
The core product is the cloud-based software platform of the same name for the cross-channel distribution of product information crucial to purchasing. Retailers and manufacturers of branded products from various industries are connected to the loadbee platform worldwide.
In this way, the loadbee platform efficiently provides end customers with complete product data every day.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for you as soon as possible:
Backend Development | Full-time
Senior Backend Developer PHP (m/f/d)
- Based on modern technologies, you will develop sophisticated features for our platform.
- You will work in a modern development environment with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery, Docker and Amazon Web Services.
- Ensuring the security, availability and scalability of our backend systems is your responsibility.
- You will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining high performance and scalable backend solutions.
- For complex problems or high-risk requirements, you develop software architectural concepts and proof of concepts.
- You connect various relational and document-oriented databases to our platform.
- You maintain and develop APIs that extend the functionality of our software.
- Identifying improvement opportunities for existing applications and actively participating in technical decisions rounds out your responsibilities.
- You have a degree in computer science, software development or a comparable qualification.
- You bring several years of professional experience in backend development with PHP and a focus on scalability and performance.
- You have experience working with Laravel, Symfony and other popular backend frameworks.
- You have proven expertise in API development and integration.
- You have hands-on experience with container technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes, as well as cloud technologies, for example AWS.
- You have experience working with database systems, such as MySQL or MongoDB, and a good knowledge of optimizing SQL queries.
- You are already familiar with agile development methods and continuous integration.
- You test quality and performance with automated tools.
- You are fluent in German and English and have a very good sense of self-organization.
- A responsible and diversified job
- An attractive working environment in an innovative company with an international customer base
- An attractive, performance-based compensation package
- A full-time position with flexible working hours, in an unlimited permanent position.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Send us your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We guarantee prompt feedback and absolute discretion.
The data privacy guidelines of loadbee GmbH apply.
Other jobs inBackend Development