loadbee GmbH has been an established and continuously growing software company for ten years, with headquarters in Echterdingen near Stuttgart and subsidiaries in the USA and Canada.
The core product is the cloud-based software platform of the same name for the cross-channel distribution of product information crucial to purchasing. Retailers and manufacturers of branded products from various industries are connected to the loadbee platform worldwide.
In this way, the loadbee platform efficiently provides end customers with complete product data every day.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for you as soon as possible:
Finance | Full-time
Sales Controller (m/f/d)
- You will be responsible for the independent analysis and preparation of sales-relevant KPIs and the derivation of recommendations for action.
- The operative support of the controlling in the daily business as well as in the monthly accounting run is part of your area of responsibility.
- You will ensure that reports are created and developed in a way that is appropriate for the target group.
- In this context, you are responsible for the correct maintenance of the data structure and the handling of the CRM (Pipedrive) as a basis for your activities.
- You will actively pursue the further development of reporting tools with regard to sales requirements.
- The co-design and improvement of commercial processes in the area of controlling rounds off your role.
- You have a degree in business administration or a corresponding commercial training (focus on controlling is an advantage).
- You have initial professional experience in the field of sales controlling, ideally in the area of IT/software development.
- You have profound knowledge in the common MS-Office programs, especially in Excel, as well as practical experience in using CRM tools (Pipedrive).
- A high level of analytical competence and the ability to really get to the bottom of issues are your hallmarks.
- Independence and a certain hands-on mentality, coupled with a strong sense of commitment, the ability to work in a team and good communication are your trademarks.
- Internet and e-commerce topics interest and inspire you.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills are a matter of course for you.
- A responsible and diversified job
- An attractive working environment in an innovative company with an international customer base
- An attractive, performance-based compensation package
- A full-time position with flexible working hours, in an unlimited permanent position.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Send us your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We guarantee prompt feedback and absolute discretion.
The data privacy guidelines of loadbee GmbH apply.
Other jobs inFinance