loadbee GmbH has been an established and continuously growing software company for ten years, with headquarters in Echterdingen near Stuttgart and subsidiaries in the USA and Canada.
The core product is the cloud-based software platform of the same name for the cross-channel distribution of product information crucial to purchasing. Retailers and manufacturers of branded products from various industries are connected to the loadbee platform worldwide.
In this way, the loadbee platform efficiently provides end customers with complete product data every day.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for you as soon as possible:
Finance | Full-time
Manager Accounting & Finance (m/f/d)
- You support the external accounting for all companies of the loadbee group (currently Germany, Canada and USA).
- In the medium term, you will support the development of in-house accounting.
- You will prepare (consolidated) financial statements, reports and analyses as a basis for strategic planning and decision making.
- You will support payment transactions, participate in project work and take on other special tasks.
- Subscription management (chargebee), the order to cash process as well as accounts receivable/accounts payable management are in your area of responsibility.
- You have a degree in finance, have trained as an accountant or have a comparable qualification and can demonstrate several years of experience in balance sheet accounting.
- You have a high affinity for numbers, analytical and conceptual skills, an understanding of business processes and are characterized by a very precise way of working.
- Your implementation and communication skills, coupled with the ability to work in a team and a confident demeanor, make you a valued point of contact for all finance-related issues.
- You are business fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
- Your excellent knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel, rounds off your profile.
- A responsible and diversified job
- An attractive working environment in an innovative company with an international customer base
- An attractive, performance-based compensation package
- A full-time position with flexible working hours, in an unlimited permanent position.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Send us your application now to email@example.com.
We guarantee prompt feedback and absolute discretion.
The data privacy guidelines of loadbee GmbH apply.
Other jobs inFinance