loadbee GmbH has been an established and continuously growing software company for ten years, with headquarters in Echterdingen near Stuttgart and subsidiaries in the USA and Canada.
The core product is the cloud-based software platform of the same name for the cross-channel distribution of product information crucial to purchasing. Retailers and manufacturers of branded products from various industries are connected to the loadbee platform worldwide.
In this way, the loadbee platform efficiently provides end customers with complete product data every day.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for you as soon as possible:
DevOps | Full-time
Software Architect (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the software architecture of the different services, digital products and customer-specific projects of our loadbee cloud platform - from the definition of requirements to the release.
- You are responsible for identifying and implementing best practices in software development and the underlying cloud and container services as well as the continuous improvement of the relevant processes.
- You will work closely with our Software , DevOps and Site Reliability Engineers, Product Managers and members of other disciplines to establish technical solutions and functional deployment criteria.
- You will ensure the quality of work deliverables in terms of architecture relevant KPIs and approve them.
- Together with our Site Reliability Engineers, you monitor the operation of the platform against selected KPIs, for example availability, stability, security and performance.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or a comparable degree.
- You have several years of experience in the design and implementation of software applications using various programming languages (including Java, PHP and Go) as well as the integration of standard software in a process-oriented and audit-proof environment.
- You have proven knowledge of cloud services (AWS or similar) and container technologies (Kubernetes or similar).
- You have a structured way of working, an analytical approach, a strong team spirit and excellent communication and organizational skills.
- You have fluent German and English language skills.
- A responsible and diversified job
- An attractive working environment in an innovative company with an international customer base
- An attractive, performance-based compensation package
- A full-time position with flexible working hours, in an unlimited permanent position.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Send us your application now to email@example.com.
We guarantee prompt feedback and absolute discretion.
The data privacy guidelines of loadbee GmbH apply.
Other jobs inDevOps