loadbee GmbH has been an established and continuously growing software company for ten years, with headquarters in Echterdingen near Stuttgart and subsidiaries in the USA and Canada.
The core product is the cloud-based software platform of the same name for the cross-channel distribution of product information crucial to purchasing. Retailers and manufacturers of branded products from various industries are connected to the loadbee platform worldwide.
In this way, the loadbee platform efficiently provides end customers with complete product data every day.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for you as soon as possible:
DevOps | Full-time
Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- You develop highly available and scalable infrastructures for our innovative, globally rolled-out cloud platform using AWS, IaC and Containers.
- You develop, design and administrate continuous delivery pipelines, cloud native and microservice applications.
- You create software components and scripts to automate development and operations processes.
- You work closely with your teammates and openly discuss code reviews, clean code, TDD, unit tests, Docker, AWS, Gitlab, and other day-to-day development challenges.
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about software development and willed to learn new things.
- You are an expert in the field of IT and web architecture.
- You enjoy working in a team and like to share your knowledge with your teammates.
- You already have strong experience with AWS and container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes etc., practical experience with infrastructure as code (IaC) would be a plus.
- You are a highly motivated, quality awared and enthusiastic person.
- You have fluent German and English skills.
- A responsible and diversified job
- An attractive working environment in an innovative company with an international customer base
- An attractive, performance-based compensation package
- A full-time position with flexible working hours, in an unlimited permanent position.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Send us your application now to email@example.com.
We guarantee prompt feedback and absolute discretion.
The data privacy guidelines of loadbee GmbH apply.
Other jobs inDevOps